The world is changing rapidly and the role of our customer is changing with it. It’s important to commit to a sustainable, stable and secure financial system. Detecting financial crime is high on the agenda for all financial institutions. We are not telling you anything new with that, because you are reading the newspaper. You are socially involved, honest and curious. You want the right thing for customers, society and the bank. That’s what you go for.
- You have at least 6 months of work-experience doing CDD work as an (medior) Analyst in the Wholesale / Institutional / Commercial side of a bank;
- Any experience in remediation projects is also a good to have if available;
- Preferably you feel comfortable speaking and writing Dutch & English;
- You are confident, which means you are able to hold your ground in client team meetings and display knowledge;
- You are an eager and fast learner;
- You focus on details and you’re quality oriented;
- Consistency is key (to ensure trust by the pod leads);
- You have a flexible attitude.
What we offer
- This job!
- The ability to grow quickly and continuously improve yourself;
- Training and development opportunities;
- Smart choices that help you and our clients further;
- A culture where you and your colleagues feel at home;
- And where you can be completely yourself (because that’s how you are the most fun!);
- Open in how we communicate and interact with each other;
- A good salary based on our transparent earnings model;
- Travel allowance in which you determine how you use it;
- Various bonuses such as a pension bonus or a bonus based on the number of hours worked.
Nice to meet you!
We are Loyal Interim. A young company that has experienced exponential growth in recent years due to our unique, sincere approach to the labor market. Open and real, that’s what we stand for. We listen just as well and are just as open to our talents as we are to our clients. They are smart, so we should be too. This way everyone is happy and together we quickly achieve better results. We work with a team of young and ambitious people from the heart of Den Bosch. We work closely with large organizations on the labor market and with student and study associations.
Does this sound like a challenging position that is tailor-made for you and do you want to be part of our team? Then apply directly by filling in the form below! Unfortunately, due to laws and regulations we can only take your application in consideration when you are living in the Netherlands. Prefer to send us an e-mail or do you have other questions? You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org and 088-1942444. See you soon!
Contact met ons opnemen mag altijd. Dat vinden we leuk!
Bel, mail of vul het onderstaande formulier in.